Bored Smashing - GROCERY STORE PHONES! Episode 5 is made by King Liang (aka Plainrock124) which shows him destroying 2 phones from Fry's that he got for $5 and $10 US Dollars. In the video he gets two phones by Net10. The two phones are an Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star LTE 2 and the LG Lucky.
- This is the second video where he uses a Blender.
- He uses Net10 for the first time in his Bored Smashing - GROCERY STORE PHONES!
- He uses 2 phones instead of one.
- This video reveals King prefers Alcatel over LG.
- This is the first time King properly unboxes something in Bored Smashing - GROCERY STORE PHONES!
- This is the second time he plays Jacob Sartorius songs in Bored Smashing - GROCERY STORE PHONES!
- On the box the LG phone was called the Sunrise, but the actual phone and on the manual it was called the Lucky.
- On the box it says NET10 but boot splash screen says Tracfone Wireless