If you are looking for King's real mom please just go to King's Family.
King's Mom is a character that represents King Liang's mom.
King's Mom wears an old Sea World T-Shirt that King doesn't use anymore to represent hair, similar to the style of Feminist Jones. In King's recent videos she normally wears a jacket or apron. She also carries around a belt most of the time.
King's Mom is supposed to be a stereotype of Asians. She would get angry at King whenever he got something lower than an A+ on his school assignments. She beats King and is also very greedy, this is shown in 50 Ways To Break A 3DS where she gives King a Stereo and Bluetooth Receiver to smash for YouTube revenue.
Likes and Dislikes
- an A+ or higher
- Good grades
- King (sometimes)
- Beating her son
- Chinese music
- Justin Bieber
- Anything lower than an A+
- King (most of the time)
- Video Games
- CPS at her doorstep
- Food wasters
- Destroyed Electronics
- Or any Electronics in General
- She thinks that King's Apple Watch charger is a dildo.
- "Aiya" is a phrase commonly used by Chinese people, King's mom is used as an Asian stereotype. However, she does not say "Aiya" correctly.
- She hates people who waste food. (This is also an Asian stereotype meaning cheap and deal grabber)
- Another stereotype is that she hates anything lower than an A.